He and she thought I should share seven things about myself that you may or may not know about me. At first I thought this was a thinly veiled attempt to scam my credit card information but I have been assured this it’s just another meme thing. I was supposed to do this weeks ago, possibly months ago, but I had to help Obama fix the economy first. Now that it’s in the Senate’s hands I can get back to what’s important in life.
Prepare to have your mind blown, in seven ways
- I’ve been online since 1985, participating in what they now call “social communities”. Pffft, noobs.
- Sports that require an arena usually end up boring me to tears. I’d like to take a page from the Romans and bring back the lions and tigers.
- One day I’d like to ditch the Internet and do something tangible.
- I may have once fished illegally whilst canoeing down a river during a time when the fish had already spawned and mostly died. I was bored and borrowed a fishing pole form a friend to help cut the monotony of floating down stream never imagining that my spastic technique (think John Candy in A River Runs Through It) would hook anything but a soggy stick. Minutes later I might have had a close call with fish and game authorities which could have turned into a really, really bad. Whoops. Also, there may have been large bears that at a certain time in the trip caused us to panic, draw weapons, and walk slowly backwards to the canoes for a hasty departure from shore. I really can’t say anything more, I’ve already said too much.
- I tip either twenty or zero percent depending on the quality of service, not the quality of the food.
- I’ve never been to a high school reunion. So far, so good.
- If ever there is a chance I can use a laser death ray from Earth’s orbit. I will most certainly point it at AT&T and press the FIRE button. And then I would do it again, and again, and again until weak signals and dropped calls have been vaporized.
You people have been served
This is where I’m supposed to bring seven more people into this Madoff trivia scam.
That is all. Perhaps, after leaving an insightful comment, you should go learn more about liberal arts and how it has entered the Ajax Age or browse through last Friday’s tennis match (the serve totally owned).